When you or your loved one is ready for treatment, the addiction specialists at Delray Beach Intensive Outpatient are here to help.
Many of our staff members have been through addiction treatment and know it can be an emotional, stressful, and disorienting time. We strive to make the admissions process as easy and straightforward as possible.
Our Admissions Process
Step 1: Get in Touch
Whether you reach out by phone, chat, or through our contact form, you will immediately be connected with a treatment advisor for a pre-admissions assessment. The goal of the assessment is to understand more about you or your loved one and create an action plan.
What to Expect From Us
- Privacy – We take your confidentiality seriously. We will not share your information without your knowledge or permission and will always follow HIPAA privacy standards.
- Compassion – Our staff understands what you are going through, because many of us have been through addiction treatment ourselves. You can expect compassion and understanding every step of the way. We believe in accountability, not judgement or criticism.
- Transparency – We will explain in detail how our program works and your payment and insurance options with full transparency.
- Honesty – We know trust can’t exist without honesty. Our staff members will always provide you with straightforward information about our programs, services, skills, and abilities, and honest feedback about your progress.
- Photo ID (e.g., driver’s license or passport)
- Medical records
- Insurance information
- List of all prescribed medications and dosages
Don’t wait another day to get help. Get in touch with one of the treatment advisors at our Delray Beach rehab facility to learn more.